At Soho’s Secret Tea Room
Dress: Small shop at The Mall - Stratford / Top: Top Shop / Kimono: Top Shop / Rings: Ebay, Ebay, Loja Lo-litha and H&M / Earrings: C&A
Emma for Asos Curve
36D bust, 31 inch waist, 44 inch hips
ASOS CURVE Body-Conscious Dres in Spot with Cross Back
at Asos (via curveapppeal affiliates)
My name is Devon :)
I’m 16, and weigh a little under 170 pounds. I’m 5”10, and my measurements are 40 32 42, so I’m considered a little overweight, but that’s okay, because I’ve always found people with a little more squish to be some of the best huggers.
Nicole LeBris for Always for Me
38C bust, 31 inch waist, 43 inch hips
- Longitude Wrap Waist Mesh Hi Neck Swimsuit
- Crystal Sarong Bandeau Swimsuit
- Miraclesuit Sanibel Drama Class Swimsuit
- Miraclesuit Rialto One Piece Swimsuit
- Maxine Shirred Front Girl Leg Swimsuit
at Always for Me (via curveappeal affiliates)
Whitney Wells for Forever 21
36DD bust, 31 inch waist, 43 inch hips
at Forever 21 (via Shopstyle)
This would be my second submission to this awesome blog.
Sometimes it’s hard to practice self-love. Even with all the support of people around you, from one day to the next it can be a struggle.
Don’t let petty things get you down.
All good things are worth fighting for. Body positivity is no exception.
Melissa Masi for Kiyonna
38C bust, 33 inch waist, 44 inch hips
- Rumor Ruched Dress, Fuschia Kiss
- Harlow Faux Wrap Dress
- Sweet Leah Lace Dress, Black Lace and Haute Pink Lining
at Kiyonaa (via curveappeal affiliates)
Little Black Dresses:
- Rosin Plunge Neck Maxi Dress
- Ellie Jacquard Panel Mini Dress
- Yvette Strappy Fitted Dress
- Jessica Mesh Insert 3/4 Sleeve Skater Dress
- Bernice Plunge Neck Lace Dress
at BooHoo (via Shopstyle)
I’ve been feeling down about my body lately, but today I told myself that I am beautiful and that I look terrific.
Bust: 42, Waist: 36, Hips: 44